Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Back from Mexico

We had a great time in Bucerias Mexico again this year, and we are now back in Arizona for a month before heading north again. The problems with the Internet service never did get sorted out so my apologies for the lack of posts to the blog here.

Having to seek out a wifi connection caused us to only get the basic tasks done, like checking e-mail and responding to time sensitive matters. I did have time to gather more pictures of some Mexican electrical work and as soon as I got home I posted the 3rd and final installment of Mex-electrical, and you can find it on the website by clicking here.
Since my last blog entry, I have responded to 2 more questions in e-locals' blog-off series. Blog off #3 was about the:"Limitations of Going Green", and blog-off question #4 was asking the panel of experts their thoughts on what home improvements have the best impact on resale values. Click the links to check out the responses. I was able to weigh in on both topics.

eLocal is a great resource for helping consumers find businesses in their local neighborhood with their comprehensive and user friendly directories. From roofers to electricians, and lawyers to dentists, find them listed at eLocal.com

Check out our website often as I will be back to adding content on a regular basis, and our next e-zine should be out next week!

No comments: