Friday, July 28, 2006

Check out the latest video clip

Hello do-it-yourselfers! Just a quick note to let you know that I've posted a short video clip on my homepage (www.electrical-online.com) that introduces people to myself, and the resources and services available on my website.

I've also been very busy filming our latest project - 'Wiring a Garage'. Editing should begin right away, and we hope to have the e-book and DVD available on the site in late August. If you'd like to be alerted when these project guides are available, send an e-mail request to info@electrical-online.com.

I've also got a number of short, informative clips in the works that should be released for your viewing in the near future. Visit the site or my Blog soon!

Thanks for all of your questions - we're using these as subjects for upcoming newsletter, blog and project topics.

And on the lighter side, I hope you're having a great summer!

- Terry Peterman, the 'Internet Electrician'

No comments: